Vodacom e School is a free, unlimited online education portal that provides educational content for learners in grades R to 12. These include assignments, quizzes and interactive learning videos. In this article, you will learn how to register on Vodacom e-School.
What is Vodacom e School?
Vodacom e-School is a free, unlimited online education portal that provides educational content for learners in grades R to 12. The platform was launched in 2014 in partnership with the Department of Education. Vodacom customers don’t pay for data or content when using Vodacom e-school.
The Vodacom e School provides educational content that is fully aligned to the Department of Basic Education Curriculum (CAPS) in all 11 South African official languages for learners from grades R to 12. These include assignments, quizzes and interactive learning videos.
According to Vodacom South Africa, the Vodacom e-School platform is in line with Vodacom’s ongoing drive to help provide ICT tools and internet connectivity to communities that do not have access. By providing access to internet services to improve the standard of education, Vodacom is able to uplift learners and the quality of education in our country as SA is gearing up for the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
How to Register On Vodacom e School
The Vodacom e School register procedure is easy and simple. Follow the below steps in order to successfully register on Vodacom e-School:
- Step 1: Open your web browser
- Step 2: Go to wwww.vodacom.co.za/e-school
- Step 3: The Vodacom e-School homepage will appear. Then you click on the red “REGISTER NOW” button.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to the Registration page. Complete the fields and make sure you have your cellphone with you.
- Step 5: Then click on “REGISTER”
That’s how you register on Vodacom e-School in South Africa.
Vodacom e School Login
Congratulations, you have now successfully registered on Vodacom e School! You can now login to your Vodacom e-School using your username and password. Here’s how to login:
- Step 1: Go to wwww.vodacom.co.za/e-school
- Step 2: Click on “Log In”
- Step 3: Enter your username and password and then click “Log In”
- Step 4: In the My Dashboard screen, you can select the grade you want to study.
- Step 5: Once you’ve chosen your grade and subject, you arrive at the Learning Material.
How does Vodacom e School work in South Africa?
Vodacom e School carefully analyses and assesses each learner’s strengths and weaknesses and then recommends learning content for each learner to focus on. All this is information is accessible on mobile phones, computers and tablets. You need to be connected to the internet. Private tutors are available on the platform to provide support for every learner.
Easy to follow video lessons developed by expert teachers for grades R-12 Study at your own pace. Rewind and pause video lessons.
Homework questions after video lessons make sure you stay ontop Interactive quizzes at the end of topics help you to test your knowledge.
Evaluate your progress across individual subjects Earn badges and certificates for progress.
Image Courtesy: www.vodacom.co.za