Ref Wayne, whose real name is Refiloe Nkele, is one of the most successful Forex traders in South Africa. He is popular for the Armageddon system and creating Africa’s first digital currency known as Pip coin.
Online trader Ref Wayne who is the most celebrated trader and Forex specialist, made his first million at the age of 19 and his first Billion when he was 21-years-old.
In 2017, he published a book titled ‘The Art of Trading’ which was well received by his fans. The trader and businessman believes that currency trading is the way to go if you want to decrease the poverty and unemployment rate in the country.
In one of his interviews with the SABC, Wayne revealed that he started trading forex when he was 16-years-old and now he claims to make more than R100 000 on a daily basis.
Born in Meadowlands, Soweto, the multimillionaire trader founded his own company called ‘African Forex Institute’ in 2014. Through his African Foreign Exchange Institute, he educates and motivates beginner traders how they can make money from the comfort of their homes through trading currencies.
10 things you probably didn’t know about Ref Wayne
- Ref Wayne was born in Meadowlands, Soweto, South Africa
- He is the founder Africa’s first digital currency known as Pip coin and African Foreign Exchange Institute
- Ref is popular for the Armageddon system
- He is the author of the famous book called ‘The Art of Trading’
- He made his first million at just 19 years
- He is one of the best and successful South African Forex traders
- He is one of Africa’s youngest billionaires
- Master Forex trader since 2011
- In 2011, he dropped out from high school and after a few weeks, he started selling sim cards
- He was introduced to Forex trading by Mr David Schwartz
Wayne also gives back to the community through his “Ref Wayne Foundation”. He offers free education on forex trading as corporate social responsibility.
Watch the below Ref Wayne’s interview:
Image Courtesy: instagram.com/refwayne
Zita Zimande is a sports news journalist from the University of Johannesburg. Besides being a sports fanatic, she loves to cook during her spare time.