myUnisa is the official student portal for the University of South Africa (Unisa) students where they can access their module resources, interact with other students & online tutor and submit assignments. With myUnisa, you will get all the University information and services you need to help manage your studies at Unisa. With a single sign-in, myUnisa will take you to all the online services you need to manage your Unisa studies. All students who are currently enrolled with Unisa have access to myUnisa, a web-based portal for study-related information and resources. In this article, we discuss everything you need to know about myUnisa.
ALSO READ: MyUnisa Email: How to Login to MyUnisa Email
What is myUnisa?
myUnisa is the official student portal for Unisa students whereby they login to myUnisa portal to perform academic activities and access their module resources. All students who are currently enrolled with the University of South Africa (Unisa) have access to myUnisa. MyUnisa also includes information about:
- Personal details: full name, date of birth, study period and postal address and contact details
- Enrolments: codes, unit value, teaching,
- Assignment details: dates assignments have been received, interim results, final assignment marks
- Access to your Unisa email account and library records
- Final grade: your overall final grade can be accessed online via myUnisa
What is the purpose of the myUnisa lessons tool?
The purpose of myUnisa lessons tool is to give students support and access to the university resources. MyUnisa is Unisa’s online student portal and is your most important study tool. Is the primary link to your university. MyUnisa helps you communicate with the University.
You can also connect with your lecturer and e-tutor via myUnisa. Unisa’s e-tutors communicate with students exclusively using myUnisa lessons tool.
ALSO READ: How To Use MyUnisa
How do I access myUnisa?
- Step 1: Go to myUnisa homepage: https://my.unisa.ac.za/portal.
- Step 2: Click on Claim your Unisa login
- Step 3: Enter your student number
- Step 4: Enter your personal information
- Step 5: Read the guidelines
- Step 6: Enter your initial Unisa password
- Step 7: Login to myUnisa
- Step 8: Open your myLife e-mail account
That’s how you access myUnisa student portal.
ALSO READ: How to Access myUnisa Student Portal
Why is myUnisa Popular?
myUnisa is popular because most Unisa courses are done online. Students who have access to internet access myUnisa portal at the comfort of their own homes.
According to Google Trends, Myunisa has also appeared in top searched educational services in the past 15 years in South Africa. That’s how popular this web-based portal for study-related information and resources is.
ALSO READ: MyLife Login UNISA: How to Login to MyLife
Image Courtesy: quickread.co.za