Wits e is the University of the Witwatersrand eLearning portal for students. It has been developed by the Wits ICT and CLTD teams to help students perform certain academic activities online. If you are experiencing an error accessing Wits-e please clear your cache and try again. In this article, you will learn more about Wits e.
ALSO READ: Wits Sakai: How to Access Wits Sakai login
What is Wits e?
Wits e is the University of the Witwatersrand eLearning portal for students. You can use Wits e to login and carry out certain academic activities. This eLearning platform was developed by the Wits ICT and CLTD teams. You can use the platform to take online tests.
How to Login to Wits e?
- Step 1: Go to https://wits-e.wits.ac.za/portal
- Step 2: Enter your User-ID and Password
- Step 3: Click “Log In”
How can I avoid problems when taking online tests at Wits-e?
While taking online tests on the platform, there are many things that can affect your productivity or functionality. That is why Wits came up with the below guidelines to ensure students can successfully complete tests and quizzes in Wits-e.
- Open only one window and one browser
- Save your answers frequently
- Use a reliable network connection when possible
- Complete the exam promptly
- Do not use your browser’s Back and Forward buttons
- You may be timed out after a certain amount of inactivity
- Wait for a confirmation number
Image Courtesy: https://wits-e.wits.ac.za/portal