Quick Read is one of the leading online news providers in South Africa. The site focuses on general news, technology, entertainment, celebrity news, sports, health, finance and any other news that help shape South Africa.
As Quick Read, we pride ourselves on being one of the most informative sources in the country.
Quick Read invites you to read more about our co-objective. We want to become one of the most read websites in the country. We provide fresh and relevant news to our readers. We are also prepared to explore a variety of ways in which we can deploy our writers cover man areas in South Africa. This will allow us to cover as many stories as possible.
Quick Read is not affiliated to any other media group and is owned by a private corporation. The company was established in 2015 and makes money through advertising.
- To be the most relevant and up to date news provider in South Africa
- To be the information source of choice for African youth
- Quick Read is built on the belief that the media in general should support talented young people who are looking for exposure and publicity.
- We believe that through the effective use of online strategies in the era of mobile internet and smart phones, this ideal is possible.
- To our corporate clients, Quick Read serves as trusted ally, and seeks a relationship built on loyalty as well as a sound understanding of the economics of online media.
OUR WORK – WHAT WE DO
Quick Read (QR) is one of the leading online news providers in South Africa. QR has its headquarters in Gauteng, South Africa, and has been operating since 2015. We pride ourselves on being amongst the most informative and relevant sources on all news and information relating to Africa’s entertainment industry technology, health and lifestyle.
Our work has been recognized by:
- Kaya FM
- Khuthalani (GGi Communications)
- Sheila Afari Group
- What difference do we make
- We differ from other media companies because we command a highly specialized knowledge of the social media landscape in South Africa and Africa. An understanding of the major trends and growth areas, allows us to offer our clients one of the best online marketing platforms.
- What do we aim to achieve in the future
- We hope to expand and have an online channel like Netflix, where people will watch events and TV shows online or stream right to their smart TV, game console, PC, Mac, mobile, tablet and more.
- We aim to provide viral content like Boredpanda.com, Mashable.com, Buzzfeed.com and more.
63 Wessels Rd
63 Wessels Rd
Co-Founder, Editor And Publisher