eThuto Login is a process whereby the Central University of Technology (CUT) students and staff login to eThuto CUT student portal. eThuto CUT (Central University of Technology) is the official student portal for Central University Of Technology. In this article, you will learn more about the eThuto Login process as a new student at CUT (Central University Of Technology).
What Is eThuto Login?
eThuto Login is a process whereby the Central University of Technology (CUT) students and staff login to eThuto CUT student portal. The eThuto Student Portal allows both students and staff to login to eThuto CUT student portal to perform certain academic activities. The official eThuto Login page is https://ethuto.cut.ac.za.
Registered CUT students and staff are advised to login to eThuto student portal with third-party account box and select CUT Students and Staff and sign in with their full email credentials. For example: Students use [email protected]
How to Login to eThuto CUT (Central University of Technology)?
eThuto Login South Africa:
- Step 1: Open your web browser
- Step 2: Go to ethuto.cut.ac.za
- Step 3: For eThuto Guest Login, enter your username and password and click “Sign In“
- Step 4: Registered CUT students and staff, click on “Sign in with a third-party account“
- Step 5: Select “CUT Students and staff”
- Step 6: Enter your username (student number or staff number) and then click “Next“
- Step 7: Enter your eThuto Login password
That’s how you login to eThuto Student Portal.
Students and staff are reminded to use the Google Chrome Browser to access eThuto CUT (Central University of Technology).
If you still use Windows Edge, you are advised to switch to Google Chrome and access eThuto Student Portal from Chrome! Windows 7’s Internet Explorer is not supported any more.
How to Reset eThuto Login Password?
- Step 1: Go to https://www.cut.ac.za/current-students/
- Step 2: Click on “Student Password Reset” Link
- Step 3: You will be redirected to https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/
- Step 4: Enter your “Email or Username” and click “Next”
- Step 5: Follow the instructions to reset your eThuto Student Portal password
Image Courtesy: www.bloemfonteincourant.co.za