How to perform SASSA R350 Grant Application Status Check for the R350 social relief of distress (SRD) grant is one of the most searched key phrases on Google in South Africa, highlighting the socioeconomic struggles endured by millions of South Africans during the second year of the pandemic.
The SASSA R350 Grant was originally introduced in April 2020 to assist people who were unable to look for employment as a result of the lockdown and Covid-19 pandemic. The SASSA R350 Grant was reinstated by President Cyril Ramaphosa in July 2021 and will be paid until March 2022.
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) allows applicants to check the status of their applications. That is why SASSA R350 Grant Application Status Check is also one of the most searched topics of 2021 in South Africa.
SASSA gives SASSA R350 Grant beneficiaries a variety of payment options to choose from, including bank accounts, cash send and through the South African Post Office (SAPO). If you’ve chosen to receive your SASSA SRD via SA Post Office, you will be assigned a payment date depending on your ID number, and can collect your grant at Post Office branch as soon as you receive confirmation of payment from SASSA.
How To Perform SASSA R350 Grant Application Status Check
There are various ways to check SASSA R350 Grant Application Status, you can check via WhatsApp, online via srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
To perform SASSA R350 grant application status check via WhatsApp, just follow these six easy steps:
- Add 082 046 8553 as a contact
- Open your WhatsApp and refresh your contacts
- Open a chat with the (082 046 8553) number you have saved
- Send a message to the number saying ‘status.’
- Now you will be able to check the progress on your grant.
- Once your chat has been received, you will then be required to provide your ID number and the cellphone number you used when applying for the grant.
To perform SASSA R350 grant application status check via srd.sassa.gov.za, just follow these six easy steps:
- Visit the SASSA Grant Website at srd.sassa.gov.za
- Scroll down to ‘Application status’
- Click on ‘Click here to check online’
- Enter your South African ID
- Enter your Cellphone Number
- Then click “Submit”
- You will be able to view your SASSA R350 grant application status
Image Courtesy: news24.com