TUT ITS is the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) student portal. TUT stands for Tshwane University of Technology while ITS stands for Integrator Tertiary Software. As a current TUT student, on this TUT student portal, you will find all the important information about your class timetable, exam results, schedules, student support and much more.
TUT ITS also provide students with quick links to the online registration system, your student email, MyTUTor, and the library.
How to log into TUT ITS
Follow the below easy steps to log into ITS TUT:
- STEP 1: Go to TUT ITS Login page here
- STEP 2: It will take you to “TUT ITS enabler”
- STEP 3: Select “Student”
- STEP 4: Enter your “Student Number and PIN”
- STEP 5: Then click “Login”
TUT ITS also allows Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) students to access academic and financial information on their mobile devices. The TUT ITS can be accessed from mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, and much more.
Please note that if you cannot log into TUT Self Help iEnabler and you are a registered user, do make sure to contact the system administrator. For prospective students, register for a new account so that you will be able to access the Tshwane University of Technology TUT and check your TUT online application status.
TUT ITS Uses
The TUT student portal gives students 24/7 on-demand access to their financial, academic and residential information to students, including;
- Class timetable
- Exam timetable
- Exam results
- Academic record
- Financial Aid Information
- Financial statements and much more.
TUT myTUTor is Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) online learning portal for students studying at TUT. Students can access the portal to study online.
How to Access TUT myTuTor
Always use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser to access myTUTor.
- Step 1: Visit https://mytutor.tut.ac.za/
- Step 2: Enter your username (Student Number) and Password (TUT4life email password)
- Step 3: Click “Login”
Please note that your username is your TUT student number and your password is the same as your TUT4life email password.
How to Reset or Change myTUTor TUT Password
To reset or create a new password for your myTUTor TUT, follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Go to https://tut4life.tut.ac.za/password/
- Step 2: Enter your Student Number and ID / Passport Number
- Step 3: Then click “Submit“
- Step 4: To configure a new password, select and retype the new password applying the on-screen Password Rules.
- Step 5: Return to the myTUTor home page and log in
If after 48 hours you still cannot log in or see all your subjects, then contact the myTUTor service desk at 012 382 4427 or [email protected]
How to Check Your TUT Status 2022
Tshwane University of Technology, TUT Status check portal is live. To check your admission status follow the below easy steps.
- Step 1: To check Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) admission status, click here
- Step 2: Enter ID Number to be able to see Admission Status and Student Number. Alternatively, Enter Surname, Full Name and Date of birth and then click the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 3: View your TUT admission status
It’s so easy to check and track your TUT status 2022 online.
For inquiries and more information, you can contact the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) by visiting their official website via www.tut.ac.za.
Tshwane University of Technology Students Portal
- TUT ITS: https://ienabler.tut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- TUT Student Portal: Click here
- TUT4Life: https://tut4life.tut.ac.za/
- TUT My Tutor: https://mytutor.tut.ac.za/
- TUT Main Website: https://www.tut.ac.za/
Image Courtesy: enca.com