Videoder is a free YouTube downloader and converter app. With Videoder Download, users can download YouTube music videos, Facebook videos and convert YouTube videos to Mp3. In this article, you will learn how to use the Videoder Apk / App to download videos from YouTube and Facebook.
ALSO READ: What is VidMate App And How Does it Work
What is Videoder?
Videoder App is a free YouTube downloader and converter app. The app was founded in 2013 by Rahul Verma as a college project. Videoder is a popular media streaming and downloading app in South Africa. You can download your favorite YouTube and Facebook videos to watch them offline using the Videoder Apk.
As of 2018, the Videoder Download App had over 70 million downloads and 12 million monthly active users.
The Videoder App is available for both mobile and desktop users. The desktop version supports over 1000 media sites from where you can download your favorite videos and music.
Videoder Download South Africa
Videoder Download is South Africa’s most famous app for downloading YouTube videos. This app comes with lots of features that attract thousands of visitors in South Africa. The Videoder application also allow users to download the videos from any apps or websites with cheap data and save them in your gallery.
The PC version is also available and makes it easier for users to download Videoder Apk and install it on their PCs. After Videoder install, you can open the app on your mobile phone or PC and easily download videos from any thousand of websites.
The Videoder video downloader comes with lots of features that attract online users. Videoder for PC and Android come with the below main features:
- It comes with a simple search engine which allows users to input the keywords of their favorite videos and directly copy-paste links in the search bar.
- You can only extract the audio on your own choice.
- Supports over 1000 media sites.
- Videoder for PC makes it easier than ever to build your own collection of the movies you like, the music you hear and the videos you watch.
- Some supported popular sites include TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, Viu, Dailymotion, VidMe, Vine, VK, Soundcloud, 9GAG, Youku, Funny or Die and many more.
There’s no doubt that this is one of the most popular YouTube downloaders on Android and uses less data. There are many South Africans who are video editors and prefer to use the Videoder Download App to make the best videos.
Rahul Verma did a good job when he made the APK for the PC also and they can be used in PC by using the BlueStacks software for the emulator of Android. The are many apps where you can install the APK of Videoder.
How to download YouTube videos using Videoder App for Android
You can Download YouTube videos directly from YouTube app using Videoder. Here’s how to download a video using the app:
- Step 1: Open YouTube app and search for a video
- Step 2: Tap on the share button and choose Videoder from the share menu
- Step 3: Choose the video quality
- Step 4: Set location and number of threads
- Step 5: Your download starts now
Image Courtesy: www.videoder.com