Who is Sandile Shezi and why he is a big deal in South Africa? Sandile Shezi is a 25-year-old South Africa’s youngest self-made millionaire from the dusty streets of Umlazi, a township situated in the South of Durban, KwaZulu-Natal. Before he became a millionaire, he used to sell muffins at high school.
Why is Sandile Shezi famous?
He is the CEO and founder of Global Forex Institute. According to several sources, Sandile co-founded Global Forex Institute to bring affordable, effective Foreign trading training that works to the South African currency traders. As a young boy, the self-made millionaire was motivated by the poverty that surrounded him during his childhood.
As a 12-year-old boy, Sandile started saving money so that he can invest in forex trading. Now at the age of 25, he is now considered as one of the most successful foreign exchange traders in South Africa.
10 things you probably didn’t know about Sandile Shezi
- He started forex trading at the age of 12 – Sandile Shezi started off by selling muffins at high school. He saved up his money so that he can trade in the stock exchange.
- He is the CEO and co-founder of Global Forex Institute – Global Forex Institute is a forex training institution that was established with the aim to help unemployed South Africans make income.
- He taught himself how to trade foreign exchange – According to various sources, Shezi did not enroll in any forex trading courses. He learnt everything about trading forex online.
- He is a motivational speaker – Sandile Shezi is a motivational speaker. He is often invited to speak at colleges and schools where he educates young South Africans about finances and forex. “Why work for money when money can work for you!” – the young millionaire believes that only poor people look for work while rich people look for opportunities.
- He dropped out of university – Shezi dropped out of university so that he can focus on stock trading online. However, he later went back to varsity and finish his studies while juggling forex on the side.
- He studied from DUT – Sandile obtained a National Diploma from the Durban University of Technology (DUT) majoring in Public Relations, and applied communications.
- He is an ANC supporter – he is an ardent supporter of the African National Congress (ANC) party.
- He plays golf and tennis – during his free time, the successful trader plays golf and tennis with his fellow business associates and friends.
- He loves drones – Sandile likes flying…he loves to fly drones. He has a collection of drones.
- Title holder – Sandile has the title of being the youngest multi-millionaire in South Africa.
Are you inspired by him? According to informationcradle.com Sandile Shezi has an estimated net worth of $2.3 million (which is equivalent to R32.7 million rands). Get forex training by visiting forexaus.com on your mobile devices or PC. Remember, trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital.
“Success is adding value to myself, significance is adding value to others. I don’t want to become the greatest because of my power, but because of my ability to empower others,” – Sandile Shezi quotes.
Sandile Shezi Cars
Sandile Shezi owns a fleet of cars including Ferrari Calif. T handling specialé, 2017 vary Rover Velar, Lamborghini and Maserati just to mention a few.
Image Courtesy: instagram.com/sandileinnocentshezi
Zita Zimande is a sports news journalist from the University of Johannesburg. Besides being a sports fanatic, she loves to cook during her spare time.