Check myUnisa login details. The purpose of this article is to provide Unisa students with necessary information regarding myUnisa login. If you haven’t claimed myUnisa account yet, click here to learn how to access your myUnisa account for the first time.
ALSO READ: How to Access myUnisa Student Portal
What is myUnisa?
myUnisa is the University of South Africa’s online student portal for all the information and services you need to help manage your studies at UNISA. A single myUnisa login to most areas of the portal and straight-forward navigation will simplify your interaction with the variety of University systems and records. All students who are currently enrolled with Unisa have access to myUnisa Login, a web-based portal for study-related information and resources. myUnisa includes information about:
- Enrolments – codes, unit value, teaching and many more
- Personal details – full name, date of birth, study period and postal address and contact details
- Assignment details – dates assignments have been received, interim results, final assignment marks.
- Final grade – your overall final grade can be accessed online approximately six weeks after the end of the study period.
- Access to your Unisa email account and library records.
To access myUnisa login page, you need to follow the below steps:
- STEP 1: Go to myUnisa login page at https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa/
- STEP 2: Enter your username and password
- STEP 3: Click ‘login’
After you’ve logged in to myUnisa, you can access and download your study material by clicking on ‘on a module tab / link at the top of the screen’ and then click on ‘Official study material’ in the left-hand navigation panel. The PDF versions of the available study material for that module will display.
How to Change MyUnisa Login Password
What happens when you don’t remember your myUnisa password or it’s not working? You need to get to myUnisa login my admin login to change your password. Here’s how to change your myUnisa login password:
- STEP 1: Go to myUnisa login at https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa/
- STEP 2: Enter your username and password and click “Login”.
- STEP 3: Then click on ‘My Admin’
- STEP 4: Click on ‘Change Password’.
- STEP 5: Complete the provided form to update your password. The password will be for both myUnisa and myLife accounts.
If you forgot your password, click on ‘Forgotten UNISA Password’. You will be redirected to a password reset page. Request a new password by typing in your student number for assistance with your UNISA password. This password will be valid for both myUnisa and myLife.
myUnisa Login my Admin Login
Students can also visit and access the myUnisa login page using a computer or mobile by following the links provided below:
- myUnisa Login my Admin Login – https://my.unisa.ac.za/portal/site/myadmin
- UNISA Login to myUNISA – https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa/
- UNISA Login to myLIFE – http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
Image Courtesy: Google.com