SA’s largest food and beverage company, Nestlé’s, FREE Bar One Gym Squads in communities nationwide has kicked off to a great start since launching last month in Gauteng, KZN, Free State and the Western Cape. This past weekend, BarOne Gym Squad attendants in KZN came out in their numbers for the popular, fun, Saturday morning exercise activity.
With the aim of giving back to people who give back, and promoting active lifestyles; Nestlé has partnered with and sponsored various local community exercise programs and boot camps to bring weekly BarOne Gym Squads in four provinces with the possibility of expanding to more provinces in future.
Nestlé invites the nation to get active and attend a BarOne Gym Squad in their local community or province. The BarOne Gym Squads take place every Saturday in Gauteng, KZN, Free State and the Western Cape. See below some key BarOne Gym Squad activations taking place this August:
- 12 August: Orlando Eco Park, Soweto
- 12 August: Ben Zwane Bootcamp, Dr Molemela Outdoor Playing Courts, Rocklands, Bloemfontein
- 19 August: Tripple B Fitness Family, P9 Bhenjani Road, Kwamashu, Durban
- 19 August: Aced Sports, Mamelodi Rethabile Sports Ground, Tsomo Street, Mamelodi
- 26 August: Ben Zwane Bootcamp, Dr Molemela Outdoor Playing Courts, Rocklands, Bloemfontein
Make sure to reboot your lifestyle and attend a BarOne Gym Squad this month. You can also follow the various trainers on social media for up to date details on the upcoming activations to keep you active and energised.
Connect with BarOne Gym Squads: