Ref Wayne Net Worth 2022. Ref Wayne’s Net Worth in 2022 is $500 million. Ref Wayne, whose real name is Refiloe Nkele, is one of the most successful Forex traders in South Africa. He is popular for the Armageddon system and creating Africa’s first digital currency known as Pip coin. In one of his interviews with the SABC, Ref Wayne revealed that he started Forex Trading when he was 16-years-old and now he claims to make more than R100 000 on a daily basis. This explains why he has a Net worth of 500 000 000 USD.
Ref Wayne is one of the youngest billionaire of South Africa with exceptional knowledge about different currencies. He is also known as a Forex master, visionary, philanthropist, as well as a venture capitalist. The main goal of Ref Wayne is to help the individuals to achieve personal and business goals easily at the earliest. Through seminars, educational videos, television, and other means, Ref Wayne aims at helping the layman to become successful in Forex trading in South Africa.
Ref Wayne Net Worth 2022
Ref Wayne Net Worth 2022 is said to be worth $500 million, according to some online sources. Ref Wayne owns a luxurious house and own a fleet of expensive cars including a G-wagon, Audi, BMW and different models of Mercedes Benz.
With the rapid growth of the Forex market, more and more individuals are getting attracted to trading. With in-depth knowledge of Forex trading and Cryptocurrency, Ref Wayne offers valuable assistance to the individuals who are new to the field.
- Ref Wayne was born in Meadowlands, Soweto, South Africa
- He is the founder Africa’s first digital currency known as Pip coin and African Foreign Exchange Institute
- Ref is popular for the Armageddon system
- He is the author of the famous book called ‘The Art of Trading’
- He made his first million at just 19 years
- He is one of the best and successful South African Forex traders
- He is one of Africa’s youngest billionaires
- Master Forex trader since 2011
- In 2011, he dropped out from high school and after a few weeks, he started selling sim cards
- He was introduced to Forex trading by Mr David Schwartz
Ref Wayne Wayne also gives back to the community through his “Ref Wayne Foundation”. He offers free education on forex trading as corporate social responsibility.
Image Courtesy: www.netnewsledger.com