SASSA Payment Dates for November 2021 have been confirmed by the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA). The SASSA Grant Payment Dates For November 2021 help you know when your SASSA Grant will be paid. The SASSA Payments will be made from 3 November 2021, starting with the older person’s grant.
ALSO READ: SASSA Payment Dates for October 2021
SASSA Payment Dates for November 2021
The SASSA payment dates for November 2021 are:
- Older Person’s Grants: 3 November 2021 (this includes any grants linked to these accounts)
- Disability Grants: 4 November 2021 (this includes any grants linked to these accounts)
- Foster Care Grants: 5 November 2021
- Care Dependency Grants: 5 November 2021
- Child Support Grants: 4 November 2021
The grant amounts that SASSA beneficiaries in South Africa will receive are now as follows:
- Old age and disability grants – R1 890
- Persons over the age of 75 and war veterans – R1 910
- Foster care – R1 050
- Care dependency – R1 890
- Child support will increase – R460
SASSA Payment Dates for R350 in November
The SASSA Payment Dates for the R350 in November haven’t been published yet. These SASSA payment dates are applicable to the post office payout system. SASSA R350 beneficiaries can receive their grants as soon as they receive confirmation of payment from SASSA.
Beneficiaries are urged to wait for an SMS to say that they can collect their R350 grant and should not head out to collect it if they haven’t received an SMS.
SASSA confirmed, “there is no need to rush to withdraw cash on the first day. Once the money is in the account, it will remain there until it is needed.”
Visit https://www.facebook.com/SASSANewsZA/ for more information or latest SASSA News in South Africa.
Image Courtesy: www.skillsportal.co.za