The Takealot.com Blue Dot Countdown is back! Shop deals at Takealot Black Friday prices. Takealot.com Blue Dot Sale, also known as Takealot Black Friday, is the biggest Takealot.com’s Black Friday sale of the year online.
Takealot.com announced that they will be running a full month of Blue Dot Sale deals for the second year in a row, with countdown deals at Takealot’s Black Friday prices. In this article, you will learn more about the Takealot Black Friday or Takealot.com Blue Dot Sale.
What is Takealot Black Friday?
Takealot Black Friday, also known as the Takealot.com Blue Dot Sale, is Takealot’s biggest Black Friday sale of the year online. The Takealot.com Blue Dot Sale, is the day of the year when South Africa’s leading online store often sees their earnings turn positive, putting their profits “in the black” in their accounting books.
With the Takealot.com Blue Dot Sale, shoppers can save up to 50% when shopping some of the hottest Black Friday specials online or on the Takealot App now!
From 1 – 25 November, Takealot will release thousands of deals every week in the lead-up to the epic five-day Takealot.com Blue Dot Sale, also known as Takealot Black Friday.
What Time Does Takealot Black Friday Start?
Takealot.com Blue Dot Sale is a five day sale period which starts at one minute past midnight on Black Friday with over 5000 massive deals released.
The Takealot Blue Dot Sale will kick off at one minute past midnight, Black Friday, 26 November 2021 and will run for 5 days over Black Friday weekend into Cyber Monday (29 November) and Takealot Tuesday (30 November).
The Blue Dot Sale at Takealot.com sees shoppers being presented with big deals on big stuff including large appliances, outdoor, pool, TVs, laptops, toys, homeware, furniture, fashion, sports, footwear and much more.
Online shoppers have a chance to score big savings on even more incredible deals on Takealot.
- Week 1 (1 – 7 November) shop amazing Takealot deals on large appliances, furniture, TVs, home office, beauty, nappies and much more.
- Week 2 (8 – 14 November) shop amazing Takealot deals on garden, pool & patio, DIY, power tools, laptops, sports clothing & footwear, books and much more.
- Week 3 (15 – 21 November) shop amazing Takealot deals on bed & bathroom, smart home tech, camping & outdoor, health & wellness, household essentials and much more.
- Week 4 (22 – 25 November) this is the Takealot.com Blue Dot Sale Early Access.
The Takealot.com Blue Dot Sale
The Takealot.com Blue Dot Sale is divided into four categories.
- Blue Dot Sale Black Friday – 26 November 2021
- Blue Dot Sale Weekend Edition – 27 & 28 November 2021
- Blue Dot Sale Cyber Monday – 29 November 2021
- Blue Dot Sale Takealot Tuesday – 30 November 2021
With these amazing Takealot deals, South African’s can get their Takealot Black Friday 2021 deals delivered safely to their door, anywhere in South Africa, or choose to collect at over 70 Takealot Pickup Points nationwide.
The Takealot.com Blue Dot Sale isn’t just a one-day sale, hundreds of new deals are added daily. Shoppers can also expect savings on Cyber Monday and Takealot Tuesday. This leading South African online retailer also offer a number of exclusive deals through the Takealot mobile app.
Takealot.com is one of the most trusted e-commerce sites in South Africa. They use safe and easy ways to pay including Instant EFT and Credit Card.
Image Courtesy: takealot.com