Tyme Bank Login in South Africa is a secure way to access your TymeBank account online or through the TymeBank app. To login, you will need your TymeBank login PIN and your ID number. You can also use biometric authentication (face recognition or fingerprint) to login.
What Is Tyme Bank Login?
Tyme Bank Login is a process that allows Tyme Bank customers to access their online banking accounts. To log in, customers simply need to visit the Tyme Bank website and enter their login credentials, which include their ID number and login PIN.
How Does The Tyme Bank Login Work in South Africa?
Tyme Bank login in South Africa works by using biometric authentication, such as facial recognition or fingerprint scanning. This means that customers can log in to their accounts quickly and securely without having to remember a password.
To log in to their Tyme Bank account, customers simply need to open the Tyme Bank app and select the “Login” option. They will then be prompted to authenticate their identity using either facial recognition or fingerprint scanning.
Once the customer’s identity has been authenticated, they will be logged into their account and can access all of the features and services that Tyme Bank has to offer.
If a customer is unable to authenticate their identity using biometric authentication, they can also log in to their account using their ID number and login PIN. However, biometric authentication is the preferred method of login, as it is more secure and convenient.
How To Login To Tyme Bank Internet Banking?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to login to your Tyme Bank account in South Africa:
- Open your Internet Browser
- Go to https://www.tymebank.co.za/
- Click on “Login”
- Enter your South African ID Number and Password
- Then click “Login”
Tyme Bank login is a secure and convenient way for customers to access their online banking accounts. By using biometric authentication, Tyme Bank is able to protect its customers’ accounts from fraud and identity theft.
Once you are logged in, you can access all of your TymeBank account features, including:
- Viewing your account balances and transaction history
- Making payments and transfers
- Buying prepaid electricity, airtime, data, and SMS bundles
- Managing your debit orders and beneficiaries
- Setting up and managing GoalSave accounts
- Viewing your bank statements
How To Get A Tyme Bank Login PIN?
If you are struggling with your Tyme Bank Login PIN, you can request a new one by following the below easy steps:
- Go to the activation.tymedigital.co.za/reset-credentials
- You will then be presented with 2 options to reset your Password or login PIN.
- Select whether you want to change your Password or PIN and then follow the onscreen instructions.
If you have any problems logging in to your TymeBank account, please contact TymeBank customer support for assistance.
Image Courtesy: www.tymebank.co.za