DPSA Cleaners Vacancies October 2021 can be found on the Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA) Circulars. If you are looking for the DPSA Cleaners Vacancies, you’ve come to the right place. At Quick Read Magazine, we provide job seekers with the latest DPSA Cleaner Vacancies Circular for October 2021. All the information posted below can be found on the official website of the DPSA – http://www.dpsa.gov.za.
What Are DPSA Cleaners Vacancies?
DPSA Cleaners Vacancies are the Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA) cleaning Jobs or the South African Government cleaning jobs. This month, the DPSA has also released some DPSA Cleaners Vacancies Circular 2021. This is for the candidates who are searching for cleaning jobs in South Africa.
DPSA Cleaners Vacancies 2021
Although the DPSA Cleaner Vacancies Circular is issued by the Department of Public Service and Administration, the Department is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Enquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
With DPSA, you can get Cleaner General Work Jobs, Hospital Cleaning Jobs, Supervisor Cleaning Jobs and many more.
Cleaner Jobs Duties in Any Department of the South African Government (DPSA)
In most cases, the DPSA Cleaner Vacancies include some of the below duties. You will be responsible for, amongst others, the following specific tasks:
- Proper cleaning of toilets, equipment, offices, state property and assets
- Ensure effective use of cleaning materials and equipment
- Clean the Reception area and offices on a daily basis
- Empty office dustbins daily and dispose of all refuse appropriately in the refuse bins for collection
- Collect paper waste in the specially marked bins for collection by the Recycling Company
- Check bathrooms twice a day and clean accordingly
- Dust office furniture timeously
- Vacuum all carpets at least twice per week
- Clean windows on the inside at least quarterly on a rotational basis
- Store all cleaning equipment and products neatly in the designated cupboards on each floor
- Provide assistance in the preparation of meetings in the boardroom.
How to Apply for DPSA Cleaners Vacancies in South Africa
To apply for DPSA Cleaning vacancies, you need to download the new Z83 form.
- All applicants must complete the Z83 form with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge and experience (on a separate sheet if necessary or a CV) must be forwarded to the department in which the vacancy/vacancies exist(s).
- Applicants must indicate the reference number of the vacancy in their applications.
Applicants requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their enquiries to the department where the vacancy exists. The DPSA must not be approached for such information.
- It must be ensured that applications reach the relevant advertising departments on or before the applicable closing dates.
You can visit DPSA for Government Cleaning Jobs Vacancies in South Africa. Once you are on their site, download the DPSA Vacancies Circular in South Africa.
Image Courtesy: www.stathakis.com