How long does Absa cash send last? An Absa CashSend transaction is available for 30 days from the time it’s initiated. This means the recipient has 30 days to redeem the cash at an ATM or participating retailer before the funds expire and return to your account. Here’s everything you need to know about the Absa cash send PIN.
ALSO READ: How to Use ABSA Internet Banking
How Long Does Absa Cash Send Last?
Your CashSend transaction is available for 30 days only. You can also manage your unredeemed CashSend transactions on Absa Online Banking. Transactions must be redeemed within 30 days of initiation, otherwise the funds are returned to the sender’s account.
What Is Absa Cash Send?
Absa CashSend is a fast, secure, and convenient way to send money in South Africa, even if the recipient doesn’t have a bank account. All you need is their phone number! Think of it as beaming cash directly to their fingertips.
How To Send An Absa CashSend?
Absa CashSend simplifies sending money, even if the recipient doesn’t have a bank account. Ready to unleash your inner financial superhero? Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Go to the Absa website
- click on Logon in the top right of the screen
- Tap the CashSend icon
- Select Once-off CashSend
- Select account to pay from
Insert amount you want to pay
Enter recipient name, surname and mobile number
Enter your reference
Enter a 6 digit ATM access PIN and tap Next
- Tap Continue to confirm the beneficiary’s information
- Beneficiary will be added automatically
- Enter the amount you would like to send
- Enter your reference and access PIN
- Tap CashSend
- For security reasons, you may share the ATM access PIN with the recipient
- Your CashSend transaction is successful
Note: For existing and once-off beneficiaries, the CashSend limits are R5 000 per day and R25 000 per month. For your convenience it is recommended to send amounts in increments of R50 or rounded to the nearest R100. Your CashSend transaction is available for 30 days only. You can also manage your unredeemed CashSend transaction on Absa Online Banking.
How To Withdraw Absa CashSend?
Follow the below steps to withdraw your CashSend.
- Go to an Absa ATM.
- Select ‘CashSend Withdrawal’
- Enter your 10-digit reference or withdrawal number sent to tour cellphone.
- Enter the 6-digit access Code from your sender.
- Withdraw your money.
Image Courtesy: Facebook