Consumers can expect to save up to 50% on a wide range of essential food and household items during Shoprite’s Big Red Weekend from Thursday 16 – Sunday 19 June 2022.
With rising food inflation and record petrol price hikes, the sales promotion – exclusive to Shoprite – will be a welcome reprieve for cash-strapped consumers who can look forward to meaningful savings, such as:
- Glen Tea (100’s) for R14 (save 50%)
- 2 x 500ml Sta Soft Refill for R45 (save R35)
- 1 x 2kg Omo Hand Washing Powder for R39 (save R29)
- 2 x Pampers Active Baby Value Pack for R249 (save R191)
- 2 x 1L Ultramel Custard for R35 (save R25)
- 1 x 750g Ricoffy for R65 (save R45)
- 1 x 1kg Kelloggs Corn Flakes for R49 (save R26)
- 2 x 750g Cremora for R65 (save R33)
Discounts are also available on selected small appliances including a steam iron, kettle, microwave, mini oven and more.
Shoprite’s Big Red Weekend promotion is exclusive to Xtra Savings card holders during store trading hours and while stocks last. Certain products will have limits per customer, to enable as many people as possible to share in the savings.
Image Courtesy: Supplied