What is M Facebook? M on Facebook stands for mobile. So m.facebook.com is mobile version of Facebook with different appearance. Anyone who access Facebook.com using a mobile device will be redirected to this mobile version for faster loading.
ALSO READ: What you Should Know About Facebook Katana
How to access m.facebook.com
Visit your internet browser and enter m.facebook.com on your mobile device. For faster access, you can bookmark M Facebook so that next time you simply tap and you will be redirected to m.facebook login. Login using your username and password.
M Facebook is compatible with most mobile browsers. Depending on which mobile browser you are using, you might see a more basic version of Facebook.com. Alternatively, you can download one of the Facebook mobile applications.
How m.Facebook.com Works
Facebook is the biggest networking site. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, Andrew McCollum, Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes in 2004.
Facebook allows user to create an account or log into Facebook.com or m.Facebook.com to connect with family, friends, colleagues and people they don’t know online. Facebook allows users to share photos, videos and status updates.
Signing Up for an M Facebook Account
To sign up for a Facebook account, follow these three easy steps.
- Visit Facebook’s website at m.Facebook.com
- On the homepage, enter your first name, last name, mobile number or email, password, birthday, and gender.
- Click “Sign Up”.
Setting Up Your Privacy Settings
After you have created a Facebook account, you can change your privacy settings to control who can view your status, photos and videos. Follow the below easy steps to adjust your privacy settings.
- Click on the downward pointing arrow which is located on the top right corner of any Facebook page.
- Then click on “Settings”.
- In the left sidebar of the page, then click on “Privacy”.
- Set who is allowed to see your posts (status update).
- You can also control how people can find and contact you.
Image Courtesy: newsgram.com
Contributing writer at Quick Read Magazine. Loves reading books. Passionate in exploring and cooking local cuisines. Enthusiastic as an amateur cricket player.