WhatsApp Web Login South Africa for 2021. How to use WhatsApp Web Login in 2021 in South Africa? WhatsApp is a messaging app that allows users to text, chat and share media, including voice messages and video, with individuals or groups. WhatsApp Web is a version of the messaging app WhatsApp that lets you to access your WhatsApp account from an internet browser, like Firefox or Google Chrome. In this article, if you are in South Africa, you will learn how to use WhatsApp Web Login.
What is WhatsApp Web Login?
WhatsApp Web Login page is a computer-based extensions of the WhatsApp account on your phone. Users can access their WhatsApp on PC or laptop, using internet browsers, like Firefox and Google Chrome. The method of using WhatsApp Web is very simple. All you need to do is scan a QR code provided by your WhatsApp App on Android or iOS device.
How to Use WhatsApp Web Login in South Africa
To use WhatsApp Web Login on your PC or laptop is very easy. The below steps show how you how to use WhatsApp Web on PC. Make sure that you have internet connection connection for WhatsApp Web to function.
- STEP 1: Open WhatsApp on your mobile phone
- STEP 2: Click on the Settings Icon on top right or Tap Menu
- STEP 3: Select WhatsApp Web
- STEP 4: Now, visit web.whatsapp.com on the web browser on your computer
- STEP 5: Point or scan the QR Code displayed on the screen
- STEP 6: Your WhatsApp account will now be available on your PC as you scan the on-screen QR Code
- STEP 7: All your WhatsApp messages on your mobile device will be synced and will be accessible through the web
Make sure that your mobile phone camera is working properly to scan the QR code. If the camera is broken, blurry or not able to auto-focus, you won’t be able to scan the barcode and will prevent you from logging into WhatsApp on your desktop.
After using WhatsApp Web on your PC, open WhatsApp Web, and click Menu above your chats list and Log out.
Image Courtesy: tricksmaze.org