Sassa confirms R350 grant payment dates for April 2022. If you are a beneficiary of the SASSA R350 grant and have opted to collect your grant payment at the South African Post Office (SAPO) then here are the collection days listed below. The first SRD R350 payments for the month April began on Friday 1 April 2022. The second SRD R350 grant payment date for April took place on Friday 8 April 2022.
The South African Post Office has released the upcoming payment days for the collection of the SASSA Social relief of distress grant, popularly known as the R350 grant.
It’s important to remember that the Post Office does not disburse R350 grant payments on days that other grants are being collected.
These days will only apply to individuals whose identity document number has the last three digits listed on the below table:
R350 grant payment dates for April 2022
R350 Grant Payment Dates for April 2022
|Friday, 1 April 2022||081 & 086|
|Monday, 4 April 2022||No SRD R350 Payment|
|Tuesday, 5 April 2022||No SRD R350 Payment|
|Wednesday, 6 April 2022||No SRD R350 Payment|
|Thursday, 7 April 2022||No SRD R350 Payment|
|Friday, 8 April 2022||082 & 087|
|Monday, 11 April 2022||083 & 088|
|Tuesday, 12 April 2022||084 & 089|
|Wednesday, 13 April 2022||080 & 085|
|Thursday, 14 April 2022||081 & 086|
|Friday, 15 April 2022||No SRD R350 Payment|
|Monday, 18 April 2022||No SRD R350 Payment|
|Tuesday, 19 April 2022||082 & 087|
|Wednesday, 20 April 2022||083 & 088|
|Thursday, 21 April 2022||084 & 089|
|Friday, 22 April 2022||080 & 085|
|Monday, 25 April 2022||081 & 086|
|Tuesday, 26 April 2022||082 & 087|
|Wednesday, 27 April 2022||No SRD R350 Payment|
|Thursday, 28 April 2022||083 & 088|
|Friday, 29 April 2022||084 & 089|
SASSA status check for R350 payment dates April 2022.
Sassa SRD grant beneficiaries can also choose to collect their grant payments at any Boxer and Pick n Pay store nationwide.
This only applies to grant recipients who have received an SMS from SASSA confirming their collection pay-out point as either Pick n Pay or Boxer.
Here is a step-by-step process to collect the SRD grant from Pick n Pay or Boxer:
- The grant applicant will receive an SMS from SASSA confirming their successful application.
- A grant beneficiary will receive an SMS message from SASSA confirming the collection point and advising on the day of collection.
- The beneficiary must take their ID and physical cellphone along to the store when collecting their grant.
- Enter ID number and the registered SASSA cellphone number at the till point to confirm the funds are available for collection.
- Beneficiary immediately receives a USSD message to which they must approve on their cell phone before the cash is handed over.
- Beneficiaries will never be asked to enter personal information on their cell phones or to click on a link.
— SASSA (@OfficialSASSA) April 4, 2022
Image Courtesy: MSN.com