Gmail Sign In is the process whereby you gain access to your Gmail account by identifying and authenticating yourself. Gmail or Google Mail is a free email service provided by the American company Google, Inc. As of 2019, Gmail had 1.5 billion active users worldwide. A user typically accesses Google Mail in a web browser or the official Gmail Mobile App. Google also supports the use of email clients via the POP and IMAP protocols. This article teaches you how to sign in to Gmail account on a computer or mobile device.
ALSO READ: How to Create Gmail Account
What is Gmail Sign In?
Gmail Sign In is the process by which an individual gains access to their Gmail account by identifying and authenticating themselves. A user typically log into their Gmail by entering their user credentials which are the ‘Gmail Email Address” and a matching “Gmail Sign In Password”. These Gmail Sign In credentials themselves are sometimes referred to as a ‘logon, sign on, sign in or logon’.
Signing into your Gmail account is usually as simple as entering your Gmail email address and password in the properly labeled text boxes.
Gmail Sign In
Sign in to Gmail account. To open Gmail email, you can sign in from a computer or add your account to the Gmail app on your smartphone or tablet. Once you’re signed in, check your Gmail mail by opening your inbox.
Gmail Sign In South Africa
Here’s how to sign in to Gmail account using a computer:
- Step 1: Open your web browser
- Step 2: Go to gmail.com or gmail.google.com
- Step 3: Enter your Gmail Account email or phone number and click “Next”
- Step 4: Enter your Gmail Sign in mail password and click “Next”
- Step 5: Once logged in, you can check your Gmail inbox
If you’re signing in to a public computer, make sure to sign out before leaving the computer. If you suspect that your account has been compromised, you can reset your Gmail Logon password by checking the next step.
How to Recover Your Forgotten Gmail Sign In Password
Gmail has a few different ways to confirm your identity and recover (or reset) your Gmail Sign in password. It’s very easy to start the password recovery process. Here’s how to reset your Gmail Sign in password, Gmail’s password reset and account recovery tool, to get back in to your account.
- Step 1: Go to gmail.com or gmail.google.com
- Step 2: Enter your Gmail email address and click “Next”
- Step 3: Then click on “Forgot Password”
- Step 4: Enter the last password that you remember using with this Google Account and click “Next”
- Step 5: Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email
- Step 6: Check your mail box and follow the rest of the steps to reset your Gmail password
After this process, you will be able to access your Gmail, with the creation of your new password for your Gmail account.
That’s it about Gmail Sign in South Africa.
Image Courtesy: www.cnet.com