Graduates24 is an online platform or portal that provides a list of the latest jobs, internships, Learnerships and bursaries for undergraduate students in South Africa. Graduates24.com focus mainly on Learnerships, Internships, Graduate programmes and entry level positions which require very little to no experience. In this article, you will learn more about Graduates24.com
Graduates24 website was created in 2015. The main goal of the website is to help South African’s find latest entry-level Jobs, Graduate programmes, Internships, Learnerships, and Bursary information.
Benefits Of Using Graduates24.com
This is a platform for many people in South Africa including the ones looking for new jobs, or changing careers. This platform is usually used by first-time job-seekers and early-career professionals who want to explore more career opportunities and get recognized by trusted employers in the market.
When you access the website, you will find the latest information about Graduates24 vacancies / jobs / graduate / internship / learnership programmes in South Africa.
How to submit a learnership, graduate programme or bursary on Graduates24?
To upload your Learnerships, internships, or jobs on Graduates24.com, there are certain guidelines and criteria you must meet. Your Graduates 24 submission must have the below details.
- The closing date and location where successful candidates will work and the industry in which your organization operates must be indicated
- Clearly indicate the process of applying, whether people must apply via email, fax or online
- Graduates 24 requires you to indicate academic requirements needed
- Provide contact information of people to whom the inquiries must be directed to
- Yahoo, Webmail and Gmail email address are not accepted
- You can submit your learnership or internship in a typed email or as an attachment (attachments must be in MS Word (*.doc, docx), txt format or PDF (scanned or secured documents are not accepted)
- Submissions must include only the information related to the programme being submitted
- The duration of submission MUST be more than 3 months
- Create an account to upload your internship, learnership and bursary submissions
- Submission of programmes on Graduates24 is free
- Where applicable, you must provide the URL for online applications
How to Apply for a Job / Graduate / Internship Programme via Graduates24.com?
NOTE: Graduates24.com is not a job website. Below are the steps you need to follow in order to search and apply for a job via Graduates24.com in South Africa
- STEP 1: Visit Graduate 24 website at www.graduates24.com
- STEP 2: Browse different categories
- STEP 3: Click on any category
- STEP 4: Then click on any graduate / internship programme you wish to apply for
- STEP 5: Read the job spec and get your documents ready
- STEP 6: Send your application to the listed address on the advertisement or apply online through the advertisers website
Image Courtesy: studybreaks.com