Hotmail Login is the process whereby Hotmail South Africa clients gain access to their Hotmail account online by identifying and authenticating themselves. Outlook.com is a personal information manager web app from Microsoft consisting of webmail, calendaring, contacts, and tasks services. Hotmail.com was founded in 1996 by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith. Users access Hotmail in South Africa through the official Hotmail Mobile App or via a web browser. Hotmail also supports the use of email clients via the POP3 and SMTP protocols. In this article, you will learn how to login to Hotmail account on a computer or mobile device.
ALSO READ: How to Create Gmail Account
What is Hotmail Login?
Hotmail Login or Hotmail Sign In is the process whereby a Hotmail account holder login to Hotmail account online by identifying and authenticating themselves. To sign into Hotmail account, you must first create a free Hotmail account by visiting Hotmail.com. After you have created an account, you will know your Hotmail login details and you will use them to gain access to your account. You will enter your credentials which are the ‘Hotmail Email Address” and a matching “Hotmail Login Password”. These Hotmail email Login credentials themselves are sometimes referred to as a ‘logon, sign on, sign in or logon’.
Logging into your Hotmail email account is usually as simple as entering your Hotmail email address and password in the properly labeled text boxes.
Hotmail Login South Africa / Hotmail Sign In
Sign in to Hotmail Email Account in South Africa. To open your Hotmail email, you can login from a computer or add your account to the Hotmail Mobile app on your smartphone or tablet. Once you’re signed in, check your Hotmail mail by opening your inbox.
Hotmail Login South Africa
Here’s how to sign in to Hotmail Email account using a computer:
- Step 1: Open your web browser
- Step 2: Go to hotmail.com and you will be redirected to https://outlook.live.com/owa/
- Step 3: Click on “Sign In”
- Step 4: Enter your Hotmail email address click “Next”
- Step 5: Enter your Hotmail login mail password and click “Next”
- Step 6: Once logged in, you can check your Hotmail mail inbox
If you’re signing in to a public computer, make sure to sign out before leaving the computer. If you suspect that your account has been compromised, you can reset your Hotmail Login password by checking the next step.
How to Recover Your Forgotten Hotmail Login Mail Password
Hotmail has different ways to confirm your identity and recover (or reset) your Hotmail Login password. It’s very easy to start the password recovery process. Here’s how to reset your Hotmail Login password.
- Step 1: Go to https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx in your browser
- Step 2: Enter the email address you want to recover and click “Next”
- Step 3: Click the radio option next to your preferred recovery method
- Step 4: Enter the email address or phone number and click “Get Code”
- Step 5: Retrieve the recovery code
- Step 6: Enter the recovery code and click “Next”
- Step 7: Enter a new password
- Step 8: Click “Next” when promoted
The last step will take you back to the Hotmail Login page where you can Log into your account using your new password.
That’s it about Hotmail mail login South Africa.
Image Courtesy: paradacreativa.es