UJ uLink is the official gateway to the University of Johannesburg’s (UJ) institutional resources. To access the UJ uLink sign in, you must be a registered UJ student. Visit https://ulink.uj.ac.za to login with your username and password. After reading article, you will know what UJ uLink is, how to register via UJ uLink student portal and how to access it.
What is UJ uLink?
UJ uLink is University of Johannesburg’s (UJ) online learning management system. It gives UJ staff and students access to resources such as study material, class timetable, exam table, academic record, application status and much more.
How to Access UJ uLink Student Portal
To gain access to the UJ uLink login, you must be registered for the year and you will need your username, which is your student number and password to login. Here’s how to login to the UJ portal.
- STEP 1: Go to ulink.uj.ac.za
- STEP 2: Enter your Login ID (student number) and password, then click “Login”
- STEP 3: You are now successfully logged in
- STEP 4: Logout fro the platform once you’re done using it
How to Reset UJ uLink Password
If you are a UJ student provide your student number and ID/Passport number and if you are a UJ staff member provide your username, which is the first half of your UJ email address and your staff number.
Follow the below steps to reset your UJ’s uLink password:
- STEP 1: Visit https://ulink.uj.ac.za/Default
- STEP 2: Click on “Forgot your password?” button
- STEP 3: Enter your student number or UJ staff login ID and then click “continue”
- STEP 4: Follow the rest of the processes
You will be able to reset your password
UJ Online Registration Via UJ uLink
There are many ways to register at UJ. One of the ways is through the UJ uLink. Here’s how to register using UJ uLink student portal step by step:
- STEP 1: Go to ulink.uj.ac.za and log using your student number and password
- STEP 2: Then click on ITS IENABLER under Administrative Utilities
- STEP 2: Click on “Registration” on the left of the page to begin the registration process
- STEP 3: Verify your contact details
- STEP 4: Read the Academic Registration Rules or Agreement and click on “I Accept” to be able to continue with UJ online registration
- STEP 5: Click on Cheque and Credit card payment to make a payment (no debit card payments accepted)
- STEP 6: Click on “Submit Registration” to confirm your qualification to be registered for.
- STEP 7: Enter your “Employment Status” and select whether you are responsible for your own account. If not supply the third party information requested.
- STEP 8: Click on “Save and Continue”
- STEP 9: Select your combination of modules to be taken and click on “Save and Proceed”
- STEP 10: Verify the modules you plan to Register for and click on “Continue”
- STEP 11: Verify your Registration Cost and click on “Accept Registration”
- STEP 12: Print your UJ proof of registration
Image Courtesy: https://ulink.uj.ac.za/
Zita Zimande is a sports news journalist from the University of Johannesburg. Besides being a sports fanatic, she loves to cook during her spare time.